All features of eCareerPoint app are also also available for windows desktop/laptop users. The details are as below -
You may Install & Register eCareerPoint Application on Windows (PC / Laptop) as per following steps:
A. Specific Requirements :
- Windows 7 : Minimum service pack 1 update.
- Windows 8 : Windows 8.1 with service pack 1 update.
- Windows 10
B. General requirements :
• 4GB RAM.
• Minimum 100 MB hard disk space.
• Graphic card driver up to date.
• Media features and windows media player should be available.
• Some AMD processors are not supported.
Step 1 : Open Google Browser https://ecareerpoint.com/
Step 2: Scroll the web page down to ‘Download’ and click on ‘Get it Windows’
Step 3: Run the setups on your system precede with the ‘Run’ option on setup dialogue box.
Step 4: Select your Destination location and click on “Next “ Button
Step 5: Select the check box to create a desktop shortcut and click on ‘Next’ and ‘Install’ button
Step 6: Click on ‘Install’ button
Step 7: Please wait while setup installs ecareerpoint app on your PC / Laptop
Step 8: Select the Checkbox ‘I agree to the license T&C’ and click on install / Repair in ‘Visual C++ 2015 (x86) ’ application
Step 9: Continue with selecting the check box on ‘Launch ecareerpoint’ and press ‘Finish’ icon
Step 10:Here you can fill your registered mail id & Password and click on Login
Step 11: Application opens listing your subject list on the left side, select your subject go ahead with the following topics and play the lecture you want to study.
Some issues and there solutions :
1. (.) dot net error => Users needs to install required dot net framework 4.6 from the official website of Microsoft.
2. Exception after registration => Media feature and window media player should be enabled inside (Control Panel) -> (Program and features)-> (Turn windows features on or off). If media feature and window media player is not available then user have to install it from settings.
3. Video not playing => Some system do not have media codec to play the content so they need to install media codec for window media player.
If you face any issue you can feels free to call on 8824907190 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org